Sunday, March 1, 2015



These images are the eyes of some of the people I love. 


This one is my princes's.







This one belongs to a brother.





These are his lovely wife's.












Aren't those spots neat?













This ones is mine.
(My bother took the shot)










All of the images have been re-rendered with a color boost and sharped a fair bit. White balance was was yellow shifted because the flash was a quite a bit on the cool side. Color was then washed out a little on the eyelids to make the iris pop just a bit more. The crop is as taken, I used my 55-300mm lens with a poor man's macro tube.



And just one more of my wife because I like her's the best.
You can see the reflection of the iris against her lens.




1 comment:

  1. For these shots, the lest is up against your face so close that you brow bone almost hits the rim and the flash has to be angles in form the side by hand.

    ReplyDelete